Remove this ad

Brutal10ViperX

Greenhorn

Lead

29 July, 2017 19:43:31

Tags : :

HELLO! I'm playing survivalcraft 2 version 2.14.0, and create a flat world of high temperature grass blocks and hunting for sea animals like sharks, barracudas, manta rays and fish, I'd leave a lot of meat left and start to notice that I can accumulate Up to 40 units in ONE ONLY! And in the recicapedia / encyclopedia of objects, the groceries allow up to 12 such as eggs, meat, chicken, bread etc, and I wonder what happened, since blocks like iron, diamond, copper only allow up to 4 and the tools / weapons as The arrows, bolts, bullets, bombs etc, allow up to 24 and I would like to report it, since it puts me in doubt, and I would like those that are stackable, if so, is there any Easter egg? Thank you!image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Stanimus

City Founder
Old Timer

#1 [url]

29 July, 2017 23:19:56

If you were to check the wiki, they note that you can stack food (only) up to 40 pieces but just in the hotbar. In your regular inventory, it will stack only to the 12 that the recipaedia says.

————————————————————
"[The future] is a place about 70 miles east of here - where it's lighter." - Laurie Anderson

Stanimus

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help