Remove this ad

FoxCZ

Greenhorn

Lead

23 July, 2017 22:04:49

Tags : : , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hello, survivors!
As I said in this topic: http://survivalcraft.lefora.com/topic/19407604/Hangover I'll post screens of my progress, funny moments and some hints how not to starve to death and survive. I played already quite a lot, so I will start right now (in comments). It's better map than I expected! :) 

FoxCZ
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

FoxCZ

Greenhorn

#1 [url]

23 July, 2017 23:38:25

Hangover GAMEPLAY

So I played the map called Hangover (my map). It's really cruel I have to say. I was dying to death when I luckily killed a bird and with 0,5 hearth quickly ate it how it was (no cooking). image (here you can see it right after eating) I was so happy that I didn't die! I built a pumpkin farm big enough to feed me so I am fine now. I built a bird trap as well (as you can see on pic) image, so they should fly through leaves so I could kill them...unluckily I killed 5 birds but none of them thanks to this trap. :( :D I really enjoy playing, try it too! ;) 

FoxCZ, creator of this map

Quote    Reply   

FoxCZ

Greenhorn

#2 [url]

25 July, 2017 16:27:18

Hangover GAMEPLAY

Unbelievable! I luckily caught this dumb bird! image so I started to build a room for him. image  Meanwhile, a raven flew through and left here an egg (my first), so I saved it of course. When first layers of my duck's new room were built, I let him in. image and tried to throw that ONE raven egg I collected and guess what! imageCan't believe my duck has got a friend now! Anyway, I'm building a shelter for myself finally. I'll let you know when finished. ;)

Quote    Reply   

Stanimus

City Founder
Old Timer

#3 [url]

25 July, 2017 21:42:06

I don't think this forum is for you to describe your daily game play. . .

————————————————————
"[The future] is a place about 70 miles east of here - where it's lighter." - Laurie Anderson

Stanimus

Quote    Reply   

Colin Hexr

Administrator
Racial God
Old Timer

#4 [url]

26 July, 2017 02:46:12

@stan I mean, it's not breaking any rules, so just let him be.

Player of the game for four years straight. Somehow an admin.

All of my maps - http://survivalcraft.lefora.com/topic/19407424?page=1#.WPtKc45ePBI

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help