Remove this ad

johnnybaksteen

Cave Dweller
Fully Fledged

Lead

29 May, 2017 20:48:59

Tags : : , ,

Hi thereI have a few very realistic skins, but am not sure if people will like it. Even though I think the game Rust is very disgusting and violent in many way, I do admire the realism. OK, making completely naked skins in SC will not go off well, I have made a few that will bring a bit of that realism to SC, without being overboard. Doing it with females is a bit more complicate but I’ll show you later.One thing that is unrealistic in SC is that when your clothes have worn out, you are still wearing clothes. We should actually be naked, but OK…I’m not sure if these will pass moderation, but then just follow the links. If you guys think they are not appropriate, please be honest. I have heard some complain even about Kaalus’ models, so this could be a worthwhile discussion. This is of a male:

(I have removed the pictures) 

I have uploaded the skin to community content (Real Lad Native Clothes), but also don’t know if Kaalus will allow it. If not, I’ll just stop. I don’t think this is bad or suggestive.

I am also a bit worried that the female skins might be a bit suggestive, so I'll wait a bit with that.

Last Edited By: johnnybaksteen 30 May, 2017 05:14:31. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Haziq1

Survivalist
Intern

#1 [url]

29 May, 2017 21:46:44

You shoudn't do this, man. Naked? What? You said about unrealistic things about clothes worn out. This is to prevent this game from banned! You know GTA, right? Popular with its crime, but also only-adult things are in the game! It is nearly banned!
You ask to be honest, so i am honest. Stop doing this for SC and Kaalus' sake. Please.

Sent from my K706-3G-HD-2 using Tapatalk

Quote    Reply   

johnnybaksteen

Cave Dweller
Fully Fledged

#2 [url]

30 May, 2017 05:13:01

OK, I'll remove the post. I do realise that people are a bit uncomfortable about these things and I'll respect it. For me this is not offensive, but understand that others might feel differently. 

Maybe I'll just give them a bit more clothesclothes would that help? I would say they are really naked, but OK. 

Last Edited By: johnnybaksteen 30 May, 2017 08:17:33. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

johnnybaksteen

Cave Dweller
Fully Fledged

#3 [url]

30 May, 2017 08:22:56

By the way, this skin was not naked, but clothed the way natives are clothed.  I did not even gather my textures from any nude images, not one.  The behind is without clothes, but I do not see how that is so bad.  But anyway, you are right, if you are unhappy, others will also be.  I'll remodel this a bit, covering the behind as well.

Will this help?  What else about this pic do you not like.  I do appreciate your comments.  Nudity is different for many people.  For the Muslims, just showing a foot or elbow, is nudity.  So it is not always easy to know the boundaries.

Enjoy your day!

Quote    Reply   

Haziq1

Survivalist
Intern

#4 [url]

30 May, 2017 08:32:54

Yeah, its good, just dont make them naked. BTW, its good to know about someone religions.

Sent from my K706-3G-HD-2 using Tapatalk

Quote    Reply   

johnnybaksteen

Cave Dweller
Fully Fledged

#5 [url]

30 May, 2017 09:53:57

I have now updated the skin on Community Content. Please let me know if it is OK now. I think this should just be fine. I'll do the rest like this as well.

Quote    Reply   

johnnybaksteen

Cave Dweller
Fully Fledged

#6 [url]

30 May, 2017 10:13:35

Real Lad Native Clothing

I have changed my skin with native clothing (Real Lad Native Clothing) on Community Content. I hope this is better for people:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nehuzk4l8zh6djn/Survivalcraft%202017-05-30%2012-06-02.jpg?dl=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ezpyep355wh2wgl/Survivalcraft%202017-05-30%2012-05-56.jpg?dl=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zdbfa8nbrg18f5o/Survivalcraft%202017-05-30%2012-05-51.jpg?dl=1

Feel free to complain or whatever. This is only one of a few others that will still come, but only if it is received positively.

Quote    Reply   

johnnybaksteen

Cave Dweller
Fully Fledged

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Colin Hexr

Administrator
Racial God
Old Timer

#9 [url]

31 May, 2017 10:13:26

It's great, really, but I can see how kids are going to sexually exploit that bikini'd girl, lol.

Player of the game for four years straight. Somehow an admin.

All of my maps - http://survivalcraft.lefora.com/topic/19407424?page=1#.WPtKc45ePBI

Quote    Reply   

Colin Hexr

Administrator
Racial God
Old Timer

#10 [url]

31 May, 2017 10:14:29

Oh also, what a shame. I would love to see how 'nude' works in Survivalcraft. The tribal loincloths might be interesting.

Player of the game for four years straight. Somehow an admin.

All of my maps - http://survivalcraft.lefora.com/topic/19407424?page=1#.WPtKc45ePBI

Quote    Reply   

GangstaPichu

Fire Starter
Fully Fledged

#11 [url]

2 June, 2017 01:01:49

Then again, this is a game for Everyone. Its not like gta. Gta isn't even near banned because of the rating. I've seen worse. There's even worse games out there that show everything and do everything. You name it, it has it kind of thing. They are hard to find though. You gotta know what to search and where to search for it or even have connections to people who know or have it. Anyway, I think as long as they aren't nude, they should be fine. That's one of the community rules. As long as no nips or other detailed things are a thing. You should be fine (Would be funny to see a muscular sc skin with the current body model though. LOL).

Quote    Reply   

johnnybaksteen

Cave Dweller
Fully Fledged

#12 [url]

4 June, 2017 18:49:18

I have been playing with skins again. I have this skin for a blonde girl and boy. They look a bit different of coarse under the clothing. The boy might take a while to be moderated still, maybe later today:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l0oc8l9iqgb9a5j/Survivalcraft%202017-06-04%2020-30-37.jpg?dl=1

The skins are: Regte Meisie (girl) and Real Blonde Lad. I try to make them as realistic as possible, which is not easy at all.

Quote    Reply   

johnnybaksteen

Cave Dweller
Fully Fledged

#13 [url]

4 June, 2017 18:51:14

other skins

You can inbox me for other skins.  I cannot post so many on my account.  My email address is johnnybaksteen@gmail.com

Johan Steyn

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help