Remove this ad

Stanimus

Founder
Fully Fledged

#141 [url]

26 May, 2017 05:09:58

Stanimosity Monthly

Although our time was not very productive, we still managed to advance our village. 
After collecting our monthly compensation for use of the Trading Post, we purchased a number of items from the Furniture Store at a total cost of 1,870 credits. We acquired a full-sized bed, 11 chairs, an office desk and a 3 section counter (bar). This allowed us to upgrade the bed in our room at the Lodge and to complete furnishing the new library. We then rented a horse and headed home.
It was very curious to pass by the old site of Saxondale and truth be told, more than a bit frightening. The huge ugly wall was no longer an eyesore and the despot's strange city was completely eliminated as if it were never there. Perhaps in time our memories of it, its ruler and the dire threat he posed will fade from our people's memories. Until then, it will still be a bit disconcerting to pass by that stretch of wilderness.
It was a great relief however, to have the Stanimosity Trail relocated farther away from the frozen regions. Once we returned home and installed the new furniture in the library, we seemed to falter in planning our operations. After delays and hesitations, we improved some of our older roads widening them to our new standards. As part of our plans to extend water access, a short channel was then cut. The One Church will shortly be standing as one, alone on it's own island as it is meant to be!
Our forestry guild reminded us that we need to maintain a good supply of spruce and they had the idea that they should be allowed to experiment with growing them on the cold hills in our western section. The tests were fairly successful although a great number of saplings had to be planted. But it did prove that it is possible to grow spruce (not just tall spruce) without travelling to the frozen forest to the west of our lands. This is a relief to the guild who have had to endure great difficulties while harvesting the tall spruce from that region.
So although no great projects were worked on, the time we did have was well spent. We will petition our planning department to be better prepared for our working time next month...

————————————————————
"[The future] is a place about 70 miles east of here - where it's lighter." - Laurie Anderson

Stanimus

Last Edited By: Stanimus 26 May, 2017 15:11:20. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

JoseCorrea1994

Greenhorn

#143 [url]

26 May, 2017 13:32:01

@Invictus and Stanimus
I don't know if its allowed, but anyone may take it. I won't be home until 5pm pacific time. Is it okay if I checkout then?

Quote    Reply   

Stanimus

Founder
Fully Fledged

#144 [url]

26 May, 2017 14:40:53

Answers:
Yes, it's Jose's turn, then yours, Invictus.

Jose, you really should have gone ahead and taken it when you posted. Yes, the 24 hours would have started then. Yes, it would have taken another minute to download. But, technically, since you didn't take it within 10 hours the turn should have passed you up. This time, I'll give you some leeway due to the time zone and the fact that you did explain your situation.
Next time if it's available like this, go ahead and checkout. That way nobody else can complain about the delay. It really won't make a difference to you. What I would like in return is that you check it in when you're done for the evening if you will be working tomorrow. If you want to keep it tomorrow, then could you check it in a bit early, please?

Invictus, since Jose won't be checking it out until after 5pmPacific, if you want you may take it for a few hours. Just have it back in before then (8pmCentral or 9pmEastern). I'll give you a couple hours to reply. It you don't, then it'll be up for grabs for that time period. This seems the fairest solution for everyone. If it is not turned in when Jose is ready, then he will take my link and anything else will be lost! This applies to whoever ends up taking it before him (if anyone)!

Jose, when you want to check out (after 5pmPacific), take the latest link. If someone took it before you but didn't check it back in by then, take the one I posted earlier. I should be around at that time but this note is here in case I'm not...

————————————————————
"[The future] is a place about 70 miles east of here - where it's lighter." - Laurie Anderson

Stanimus

Quote    Reply   

Invictus1775

Survivalist
Old Timer

#145 [url]

26 May, 2017 15:41:51

I'm at work and can't take it so have at it to whomever wishes to take it till the time Stan specified as the check in for Jose to get it 👍.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

JoseCorrea1994

Greenhorn

#146 [url]

26 May, 2017 23:35:54

@Stanimus
I'll try to check in sooner than later.

In a traffic jam right now :-( but decided it'd be a good time to hit up the forum and try to be there asap.
Check out.

Quote    Reply   

JoseCorrea1994

Greenhorn

#147 [url]

26 May, 2017 23:40:34

I work Tue-Sat 7am to 4pm(pacific), it shouldn't be a problem next time if I can get accustomed. Well, better get back on the wheel!(don't judge me) lol.

Quote    Reply   

JoseCorrea1994

Greenhorn

#148 [url]

27 May, 2017 01:15:47

Found a pretty good spot in the northern part. I heard it was recently reconstructed?
Also, I can build in my spot as long as the borders are at least 30 meters away, correct?

Quote    Reply   

SCneophyte

Founder
Fully Fledged

#149 [url]

27 May, 2017 02:23:07

Hey Jose, yep. The north is free and pristine. Some early players who only took a few turns built there so it was erased to reduce file size. 

Feel free to build there.....a minimum of 32 blocks from the north side of the Capital city. 

Quote    Reply   

SCneophyte

Founder
Fully Fledged

#150 [url]

27 May, 2017 04:14:22

...and be careful texting and driving!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help