Remove this ad

AlbaGuBrath

Amateur

Lead

11 May, 2017 18:06:16

Tags : :

I think I messed up or something with the update going on, because my topic posted twice but neither is accessible. So, here I go trying again.

So, I was thinking about buying SurvivalCraft on my PC, but I had a couple questions first...
First, if I bought the original game on my phone, do I have to buy it again for my computer? I've read that you can buy it on a computer and then download it to your phone, but I haven't figured out how to do it the other way around. Also, what are the differences between SC on a phone and on a PC? Will I be able to access any of my worlds?
Also, what are the differences between SCi and SC2? Is one better than the other?

Thanks!
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Haziq1

Survivalist
Intern

#1 [url]

12 May, 2017 04:51:54

About the pc, i cant talk about it. Cause i never played sc on pc.
But the difference i can tell you.
Sc1
- latest version: 1.29.17.0
- dont have furniture feature.
- graphics ok,but v2 is better.
- cannot adjust sea level
Sc2
- latest version: 2.0.2.0
- sea urchin,starfish,various more seawater creature
- furniture
- can adjust sea level
- graphics is better

Plainly, sc2 is better. You want to know more about these two Go to sc wikia or kaalus wordpress.

Sent from my K706-3G-HD-2 using Tapatalk

Quote    Reply   

Sephiths

Apprentice

#2 [url]

15 May, 2017 20:41:13

If your phone is a win phone I'm pretty sure you can buy it on either device and just use the same account, as for playing your worlds on each platform, all you have to do is upload your save to dropbox ingame. You can have it signed in on both devices and easily switch between worlds that way. You can also do something similar with regular community content or transfer the files physically using a sd/micro sd. Hope this helped!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help