Remove this ad

Haziq1

Fire Starter
Amateur

Lead

24 March, 2017 04:56:08

Tags : : ,

I'm a new incomer here. So, if all of you need help about furniture, feel free to ask. If its about bug, dont report to me, report to kaalus. I will help you for your problems, but if I cannot solve them, sorry. If you ask me to make a FP(furniture pack), i'll consider it first.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Haziq1

Fire Starter
Amateur

#2 [url]

29 March, 2017 11:38:14

Have you make a map about tips of furniture? If not, i can make one for you, based on your tips? Do you agree?

Sent from my K706-3G-HD-2 using Tapatalk

Quote    Reply   

Stanimus

Founder
Fully Fledged

#3 [url]

29 March, 2017 13:30:15

I have not and I'd like to see what you can do. A good map can reach more people out there!

I'm still learning more and more techniques, too. By now, I have about 1,000 unique furniture pieces I've made and it keeps on growing. I create all my furnitures in one world and will have to start a new one pretty soon...

————————————————————
"[The future] is a place about 70 miles east of here - where it's lighter." - Laurie Anderson

Stanimus

Quote    Reply   

Colin Hexr

Administrator
Racial God
Old Timer

#4 [url]

29 March, 2017 15:25:36

@stan you should keep building furnitures in one world! Would be cool as a showcase world. "Stanimus's Furniture Place" or something. Each huge model a piece in the museum with their furniturised version placed in front. Would be cool.

Player of the game for four years straight. Somehow an admin.

All of my maps - http://survivalcraft.lefora.com/topic/19407424?page=1#.WPtKc45ePBI

Quote    Reply   

Haziq1

Fire Starter
Amateur

#5 [url]

1 April, 2017 05:22:06

You gave me an idea to make a furniture museum! I am going on it now

Sent from my K706-3G-HD-2 using Tapatalk

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Stanimus

Founder
Fully Fledged

#6 [url]

1 April, 2017 14:07:10

I do get a kick now and again, just flying around this world and looking at all the huge models. Makes you feel like a fly. So, yea, I think I'll just keep using this world. Each new pack was built in its own space so there's even a bit of organization. There's even 3 'orphaned' pieces from the invisible blocks idea SOMEWHERE in the world and I can't find them, so they can't be deleted properly! The caution about using the invisiblocks is NO JOKE!
I've kept all the finished pieces and the packs in this world so I can access them all in one world. Once I get over 1,000 pieces tho, I'll have to start deleting some older, completed packs (just from that world) so I can add more. But I think I'll upload it at that point, just for amusement! Stay tuned, it's at almost 900 pieces now...

————————————————————
"[The future] is a place about 70 miles east of here - where it's lighter." - Laurie Anderson

Stanimus

Quote    Reply   

Colin Hexr

Administrator
Racial God
Old Timer

#7 [url]

1 April, 2017 17:08:43

@stan that's amazing. I'll definitely review your world. Yes, when you hit the max do share it and don't delete packs. Just create a new world as your number 2 museum! I don't think you have made any maps yet, so this could be your legacy.

All of my maps - http://survivalcraft.lefora.com/topic/19407424?page=1#.WPtKc45ePBI

Quote    Reply   

Stanimus

Founder
Fully Fledged

#8 [url]

3 April, 2017 14:37:13

I think I'll do that.

But I HAVE published a few maps but haven't talked about them recently. My Circuits Cookbook and adventure map elements world is still useful: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/mts0tzqsgsw7u03/circuits%201p10.scworld?dl=1

I still get occasional comments on my early houses world: http://app.box.com/s/be97xav31uyidvek5n2s0tsf6p63pekc

There's a computer components world and an obsolete elevator world and a couple other minor ones. The two big maps I've been working on forever still aren't ready for release. The biggest (Space Station) world may never be released unless I can work around the stupid complexity bug!

————————————————————

Stanimus

Quote    Reply   

Colin Hexr

Administrator
Racial God
Old Timer

#9 [url]

3 April, 2017 15:40:00

I do kind of remember your adv map elements but yes, you haven't been posting them, I guess. I might check them out on video.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help