Remove this ad

InitialKnockout

Amateur

Lead

11 March, 2017 21:58:08

Tags : :

I personally think it would be great for the player to be able to become sick and then cure themselves. There could be an option in the pause menu (sort of like the Recipedia) with all types of sickness, diseases, wounds, etc. You could click on one to see the symptoms, cure, and how to find the cure. For cures, there would need to be a mixture of in-game blocks and herbs, which could be added along with the rest of the "Medicine Update". These herbs could be grown or found in the wild.
You would need to gather the correct amount of herbs and materials, then place them in a crafting table or a mortar and pestle. The cure would be crafted, and you could heal yourself.

Animals could also become sick, and they would have the same injuries, diseases, illnesses, etc. as the player. These could be crafted as well, but you would need to either mix it with grass, pumpkin, or meat (depending on if the animal is an herbivore, "pumpkinovore", or carnivore) for them to eat it.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

InitialKnockout

Amateur

#1 [url]

11 March, 2017 22:05:43

Types Of Herbs/Healing Materials

Powdered Clay: This could be crafted by mixing a block of clay and pigment. If you were poisoned (as I saw in another forum), you could use this in an antidote cure.

Sage: Players could get a cough from being in cold territory and using sage in an antidote could help them.

Blackberry: Blackberries could be found in the wild or grown on bushes. They could treat a sore throat which could be from running too much and panting for a long distance, or sore throats could be caught from animals or randomly attracted.

Dock Leaves: These could be used to help cure poisoning.

This is currently all I have, but feel free to add ideas down below :)

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help