Remove this ad

Clasmir

Forager
Greenhorn

#101 [url]

17 April, 2016 21:47:37

Also

RAM can be made wired out and then you can apply a read/write circuit outside of it to make the whole thing smaller.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Mrsurvivalcraft

Survivalist
Fully Fledged

#102 [url]

18 April, 2016 21:15:05

Thread get off subject enough?
I hope you guys hit that like button with the amount of time on this thread!!
Hahaha..! Just fool'n with ya guys cause I just read all that. So serious.. :-) ;-)

Blitz, (or anyone really) You helped me with this once before but curious if there is a better way and ahh.. I can't find the one you sent me a while back. Ha... Oops..

-If view range is set at 128 and want a signal to go further than what it's allowing could I have it run to a ______ gate that will then trigger when they get closer to that one? Like a halfway kinda thing.
(rising edge, falling edge or steady flow, doesn't matter. Can only trigger after the first one is activated though. & foolproof)

PM or a post here, would be greatly appreciated. If someone is willing to help me.. [Credit for help will go in my special "Credits" area.] Thank you.

Ps... (Stanimus after typing some, select all and copy. Especially if it starts becoming a long post or comment. I've had long post get erased too, I blame Lefora lol.. But that's what I do.)

So serious!?!  I half Joke...

Quote    Reply   

mgblitz81

Survivalist
Ancestor

#104 [url]

19 April, 2016 03:10:18

Mrsurvivalcraft, here is the original world link with the long distant circuitry fix added in. I knew there was a reason why I never clean up my drop box files, hehe.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/juvervt7xr6jvj8/Out%20of%20range%202.scworld?dl=1

____________________________________________________________________________________
For a complete list of all my electric projects, videogames, and tutorials click on this link:
http://survivalcraft.lefora.com/topic/19405016/Electrical-Projects-Videogames-Tutorials-Showcase-Thread

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Mrsurvivalcraft

Survivalist
Fully Fledged

#105 [url]

23 April, 2016 15:00:22

Sorry been very busy, thx for the replies guys.
Thank you Blitz, appreciate it! I'm about to check it out make sure it'll work for what I need. Yeah, I keep my Dropbox pretty tidy but I always direct download and I broke my last phone. Pretty sure it's on my hard drive but I couldn't find it. Now my HDD on the other hand is a mess lol... Probably why I can't find it.

Electricwizard / more info: Guess I'll share my problem, best spot to anyways... So.. When a player can roam a map freely they can activate storyline or key parts of the adventure that shouldn't be available yet. I don't have a better solution for this issue so I'm going with the only way I can think of. Understand? :-)

So serious!?!  I half Joke...

Quote    Reply   

Electricwizard

Hunter
Fully Fledged

#106 [url]

27 April, 2016 01:07:59

Mrsurvivalcraft:

You could simply tie the storyline electrics to an SR-AND. That way, the storyline will only be accessible if you have done all previous events. If you don't use electrics, then IDK.

Quote    Reply   

Stanimus

City Founder
Old Timer

#108 [url]

18 May, 2016 23:52:04

Clasmir wrote:
I updated my musical device and wanted to know if the memory could be used as a 32 bit RAM instead of 8 bit.

Here is the link: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/mv1i6nu044hfltw/MusicalDev%20v2.scworld?dl=1

Actually the bank is a 4-bit memory. But the short answer is 'yes'.
Are you looking for 32 bits of data - or a larger addressing space? Either way, it can be done...

————————————————————
"[The future] is a place about 70 miles east of here - where it's lighter." - Laurie Anderson

Stanimus

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help