Remove this ad

mrshots

City Founder
Fully Fledged

#41 [url]

5 November, 2014 16:29:13

I learned a lot with this! Half of it I didn't understand, but I'm not gods gift to electrics... But I know some more, and I think I can create more simple circuits. Nothing hard though! The games had no bugs which I could see, and behind the walls it looked very very confusing... Your brain must be a supercomputer! I kept all the tutorials so I could check them out when I understand them more. Thanks for the trouble. Good job!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mgblitz81

Survivalist
Ancestor

#46 [url]

7 March, 2015 13:58:29

Massey, try copying the links and pasting them in survivalcraft in the download from link option.

Mrsurvivalcraft, would love to hear your feedback once you try some of them out!

____________________________________________________________________________________
For a complete list of all my electric projects, videogames, and tutorials click on this link:
http://survivalcraft.lefora.com/topic/19405016/Electrical-Projects-Videogames-Tutorials-Showcase-Thread

Quote    Reply   

Mrsurvivalcraft

Survivalist
Fully Fledged

#47 [url]

11 March, 2015 01:11:34

Electricity guide (feedback) :D

Thx a lot for this, helps a lot!! Helps get my mind flowing for ideas on my adventure map!!!!!! Mrsurvivalcraft.wordpress.com - Blog-

(but getting killed by a bear and caught on fire by an electronic detonator I've had to reset a couple times)

Quote    Reply   

Mrsurvivalcraft

Survivalist
Fully Fledged

#48 [url]

11 March, 2015 01:28:20

EVERYONE SHOULD SEE THIS- BOOKMARK THIS! So awesome.

Only been able to check out the electric guides but this is an AWESOME PAGE! A MUST BOOKMARK FOR ME!
Will be back time and time again... THANK YOU MGBLITZ81

Also was wondering if I could help promote your page by creating a link on my blog? Tyty

Quote    Reply   

dhruvjad

Scavenger
Full Fledged

#50 [url]

15 April, 2015 02:58:11

woow

Is it possible to create a 2D GTA game using displays?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mgblitz81

Survivalist
Ancestor

#51 [url]

16 April, 2015 03:00:11

dhruvjad, not a chance... heh. I can't even make pong without lagging the game with too much electrics. The concept has to be extremely simple... basically dodging things and shooting enemies are the most basic ideas I can come up with. Definitely not easy to create anything with complicated physics.

____________________________________________________________________________________
For a complete list of all my electric projects, videogames, and tutorials click on this link:
http://survivalcraft.lefora.com/topic/19405016/Electrical-Projects-Videogames-Tutorials-Showcase-Thread

Quote    Reply   

rammanlangit

Fire Starter
Ancestor

#52 [url]

17 April, 2015 08:37:31

Can you help me with the videogames component map. I rebuilded them without looking and it works. But how do you make everything turn off when you lose? Thanks in advance :)

Quote    Reply   

rammanlangit

Fire Starter
Ancestor

#53 [url]

17 April, 2015 08:54:55

And how do you make the leds appear infront of everything and hid the electrics, like in your builds. And how do you make the character (green thing) move in a circular path, like in the virus mini game but closer?

Sorry for so many requests :( and for my english

Quote    Reply   

Stanimus

City Founder
Old Timer

#54 [url]

17 April, 2015 15:24:04

I can help with at least one answer: you hide the components by feeding the leds through wire-through blocks. 

————————————————————
"[The future] is a place about 70 miles east of here - where it's lighter." - Laurie Anderson

Stanimus

Quote    Reply   

mgblitz81

Survivalist
Ancestor

#55 [url]

17 April, 2015 17:22:31

Rammanlangit, I am going to have to expand the tutorial. It's not very thorough and doesn't go over too much.

But you want to turn everything off right?

For the purpose of this post I'm referring to the random events circuit as "cars" since I built this shortly after Road Rage 2.

The best way to do this is to pretend the two examples are stacked on top of each other so your player control circuit is at the bottom and the random "cars" circuit is on top. Connect these two circuits together with an AND gate at every intersection between the two. These AND gates will only activate once both the player and the "car" run into each other at the bottom. Then run a wire from the output of each AND gate together and back to the ON/OFF button for the "cars" circuit as well as all the reset inputs on the SR Latches for the player control circuit. Viola! Your game will turn off.

Of course, you will need to turn it back on too. That's as simple as running the wire from the random "cars" circuit to a single SR Latch on the 'S' input of the player control circuit.

As for movement in a circle, the example shown is already set up to do that. The only difference is that I chose to display the lights in a line. If you position the three lights in the player control circuit to form a triangle, it will appear to move around the corners of the triangle either which way you go. To get the impression that your character is moving in a circle, just expand the example and create more places for the player to go and position the outputs into a circle shape.

If you need more help, I'll work on showing you examples.

Quote    Reply   

mgblitz81

Survivalist
Ancestor

#59 [url]

20 April, 2015 04:06:18

I'd like to help out and I will... But it's going to have to wait a bit. I have three projects in the works atm and I have tons to do in real life as well.

Keep looking at this thread though, promise I'll get back to you.

Quote    Reply   

rammanlangit

Fire Starter
Ancestor

#60 [url]

20 April, 2015 05:47:33

I understand and thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://minecraftelectrouniverse.lefora.com/

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help