First thing first, hello to everyone. I'm new to this comunity and i hope i'll be an active part of it :).
Let me just say that i love SurvivalCraft and i think that it's the King of block games (even better than MC, but that's just my oppinion).
So, to get to the point, just like everyone around here, i myself have a bunch of ideas that i think would improve SC. As the title says, one of them would be expanding the wildlife. I'm not talking about a specific animal but a whole bunch of them. And now to expand:
1. Small mammals (like rats, mice, rabbits);
2. More birds (like parrots, eagles, humming birds, sparrows, and most important: chickens, that don't fly too high and could be tamed with seeds. And all these birds would act just like the birds already in the game, droping meat and feathers when killed);
3. Reptiles like crocodiles, aligators, constricting & poisonous snakes (predators) and sea & land turtles (harmless creatures);
4. More felines (like jaguars, mountain lions, cheetahs);
5. Insects like bees, flyes, mosquitos, dragon flyes, etc;
6. And others like elefants, apes;
And that's not all,
- i think all animals should drop meat when killed 'cuz it's lot of useless killing in the game atm (although the percentage should quite low so you don't hunt for a day and have enough meat for a month);
- also i would like to see all predators (not just bears) dropping aditional items when killed like fur, or skin (again, with a low percentage);
- there should be another option to cooking eggs: omlette (which don't require any other items than coal to make);
- the four inventory slots on the Body panel should be for armors/clothes than could be made out of: diamonds, iron, fur, leather, turtle shell (durable, but medium protection) or reptile skin (each material provides diferent protection percentages and the recipe could be the same as in Mc).
And that's about all i can think off right now. If you read this, please leave a reply with what you think about my idea(s). And i am apologize if:
- i misspelled something or if
- there is something in my post that doesn't belong. If there is, notice me and i'll edit/remove it :)