Remove this ad

bloodhound39

Survivalist
Ancestor

Lead

16 November, 2013 19:30:25

Tags : :

Today there really is nothing to do in Survivalcraft. Dig a hole, punch a tree, and commit suicide. The game is great and all but we need time-killers stuff like RC cars, zombie outbreaks. Basically just something that doesn't make this game go down in history! You got any ideas for time killers too? Then post 'em here!
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

s man

Administrator
Farmer
Ancestor

#1 [url]

16 November, 2013 21:27:17

Despite it already being turned down by some, I am going to suggest a time-machine. The ability to play in the Mesozoic era should, at the very least, be a setting that can be chosen one-time before generating a world. This would be great for people wanting more difficulty, more adrenaline, and something new to spice up the gameplay. World's generated with this setting turned on would have plenty of significant changes. Some changes would obviously be new enemies but the changes would not end here; the worlds could have volcanoes and lava rivers, natural disasters (flooding, tornadoes, meteor showers, etc.), and new types of foliage.

Quote    Reply   

Colin Hexr

Administrator
Racial God
Old Timer

#2 [url]

17 November, 2013 02:22:33

Yes, I agree. I gave up survival after a while. I suggest sudden increase od hostile animals, forest fires, volcanoes that spew lava that temporarily s
Reads.

Quote    Reply   

chimerakid

Survivalist
Ancestor

#3 [url]

17 November, 2013 02:25:21

That's a cool idea,we could have our own version of the nether.

Quote    Reply   

Brythok

Fire Starter
Full Fledged

#4 [url]

17 November, 2013 03:20:28

Computers or TV

Here's a nice time killer! Being able to play games on a computer, such as Pong, Frog(the game where you hop on logs to get to the other side), or maybe even...2D SC!!! It would be cool to have a smaller version of SC in SC on a computer in 2D! So it would allow you to use the 16 most needed blocks(I figured this all you really need) like granite, sand, leaves, dirt, basalt, cobblestone, wood, planks, brick, window, coal, iron, and then a few more. Basically everything that randomly generates(except for extras),  and then you can craft those in to tools and more blocks. But not stuff like compasses or lamps or any electrics since it won't be needed. Also if there could be TVs that could have up to maybe, 100 frames and 10 channels that would allow you to put SC pictures in a frame up to 100, and you could do this 10 times! So you could have your own TV channels that you could easily make in creative, and put on to survival by adding pictures! Tell me if you like this idea! Thank you.

Brythok

Quote    Reply   

Brythok

Fire Starter
Full Fledged

#5 [url]

17 November, 2013 03:24:49

Target Practice

Just thought of another one. How about you can make dummies with leather and rye and a pumpkin(like a scarecrow), and then make either a hunting rifle(PLZZZZZ), slingshot, bow, or just use spears to throw, and make a coarse or firing range for shooting the targets, like a test to try your accuracy, speed, and time! I think this would be neat too.

Brythok

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Th3 3l3ctroman

Apprentice

#6 [url]

3 October, 2016 19:02:32

Brythok i love your idea about tvs and computers. It world be Nice if many of us people that love survival craft electrics worked together on a supercomputer in survival craft.

Quote    Reply   

Stanimus

City Founder
Old Timer

#7 [url]

3 October, 2016 22:50:42

Th3 3l3ctroman wrote:
Brythok i love your idea about tvs and computers. It world be Nice if many of us people that love survival craft electrics worked together on a supercomputer in survival craft.

It's been started by several different people but nobody has been able to actually FINISH one. Myself included. I have a design and rough implementation started. My problem is that building just the program memory space will take weeks or more. That's why I wanted to see Tipam's editor finished, but he's disappeared as well. 

It would be extremely hard to cooperate on such a complicated build. It would have to be documented like a serious engineering project built by disparate teams. Just the docs might take weeks to complete.

————————————————————
"[The future] is a place about 70 miles east of here - where it's lighter." - Laurie Anderson

Stanimus

Quote    Reply   

Stanimus

City Founder
Old Timer

#9 [url]

5 October, 2016 17:45:56

Don't ya just luv it? Reply to ancient post without realizing just how old it is - but then again, at least it gets SOME action going here. We'll have to see how far this 'new' idea of a computer goes...
Necromancy is the future!?!

————————————————————
"[The future] is a place about 70 miles east of here - where it's lighter." - Laurie Anderson

Stanimus

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help