@Xotoxi had a great idea - we're going to place "leaf" copies of the world file, showcasing a particular builder's creation. This helps deal with disappearing animals, which happens a lot with community building.
Bahamamama - Werewolf Dynasty
Riptide16 - The Bunker
Hexr - Hexr's Lair, Small House, Builder's Garden, Parkour Tree Fort
Calum - The Sweet Spot Castle
Darksider - Worlds Edge, Builder's Hall
Cyrus - Riverside Temple
Bloodhound39 - swag house
Xotoxi - https://db.tt/vPVibCOk - Alabacalala palace
Hyperstorm - Evil Fortress
Rockstar5166 & his Russian Crew - Coniferous forest, a massive city (too far away to confirm name right now)
Dantheman - Airship, Archery Range
Did I leave anyone out? PM me!
1 Keep it clean
2 EXPLICITLY POST "CHECKING OUT" when you check out
3 RESPECT other's builds - DO NOT ALTER ANOTHER'S BUILD, except the Visitor Totems of course
4 Connect your homestead to the main river/lake, no matter how far away it is (add a road, branch the river, something).
5 Post "Checking IN" with the filename updated by 1 (if you checkout Rivertown20.scworld, name your dropbox file Rivertown21.scworld)
6 Suggestion: When you are ready to checkin, save your world at the Builder's Hall, so new members can get their bearings. Post to this topic your tips on how to find your spot.
- request to be added to the list
- @AesopRedux will confirm you are on the list
- checkouts are for 24 hours (sometimes 48 for big builds)
- there is a waiting list of builders usually (scroll back to see if there is currently a list, and now long it is)
- Once someone checks in, and you are the next one on the list, you have 10 hours window to confirm you are checking it out
- EXPLICITLY POST "CHECKING OUT" when you check out
- your time starts from the time your 10 hour window started. That is, if you wait 9 hours to post and check out, you now have 15 hours to build and check in.
- DO NOT edit other's builds during your checkout. No matter how great your ideas are. PM them.
If you feel you cannot live with these rules, please check out the other community builder worlds. We've found through trial and error that these rules work and keep it fun.
Pics Gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ea45dwbre0x4656/72flrnJ8Gh feel free to post a link to your own Rivertown gallery!
Last Edited By: Aesop Redux 3 August, 2014 01:20:30. Edited 24 times