Remove this ad

ritehunter

Founder
Ancestor

Lead

11 August, 2013 12:58:20

Tags : :

Tconditi has started this idea of a disclosed survival world.
A "Premium World" if you will.
Where we build our stuff and take pride in our work.

Now, the world itself will be passed on to other people like any other community world except only selected people can join.

If you want to join then please show us your builds and other reasons on why we should add you to our list of builders.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

mgblitz81

Survivalist
Ancestor

#2 [url]

11 August, 2013 15:28:12

I might be interested in something like this if it is in creative. Depends what the plan is... do we build whatever like a free for all showcase, like an artistic build map for pro builders? Or is there a singular purpose like a massive kingdom that we all work on together?

____________________________________________________________________________________
For a complete list of all my electric projects, videogames, and tutorials click on this link:
http://survivalcraft.lefora.com/topic/19405016/Electrical-Projects-Videogames-Tutorials-Showcase-Thread

Quote    Reply   

tconditi

Tribal
Ancestor

#3 [url]

11 August, 2013 15:29:06

Its in survival so that future updates add to the experience .
The world is based on a small town that will eventually grow in size, its a trading community where people can have a favorite profession and not have to worry about other things because they can trade there goods in the market. For example lets say you spend all of your time in a mine , but you dont have time to hunt for food , you can buy food from a store with The resources you mined .
Its a place where everyone shares ideas and resources and works together to make the world a better place

Quote    Reply   

tconditi

Tribal
Ancestor

#4 [url]

11 August, 2013 15:33:38

The reason its in survival is that 1. Its more challenging to build great things. 2. In creative people tend to fence off huge areas for there builds , we dont want this we want everyones things close together without walls so people interact. 3. The majority of updates benefit survival mode not creative

Quote    Reply   

iceshadow13

Survivalist
Full Fledged

#10 [url]

11 August, 2013 19:00:01

It does not like you I guess

I got a jar of dirt, I got a jar of dirt, I got a jar of dirt, and guess what's inside it!!!! >:3

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

tconditi

Tribal
Ancestor

#14 [url]

11 August, 2013 23:01:06

Guys can we not clogg up this topic with unrelated stuff.
And if you want to join send a Pm to either me or ritehunter. We will reply to you if you can join. So please dont post that you want to join here

Quote    Reply   

thel

Founder
Old Timer

#20 [url]

12 August, 2013 04:46:07

I don't see why there better. They don't show the whole world. And only part of its meaning.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help