Remove this ad

justplaying

Survivalist
Ancestor

Lead

3 August, 2013 17:54:17

Tags : :

Hi all!!
I looked at the building contests at this forum and... I missed some kind of special types of them, like Nordic contest, Future etc....
And because I like electricity, I decided to make electricity building contest. I think lots of people (at least 3 :D) will join, so some very interesting maps will be posted here. Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it.

Rules:
1. It should be electricity based map - even an epic house with automatic door can loose, cause I will rank JUST the electricity
2. Points will be added for making it as small and compact as possible (but just few points)
3. Points will be added for idea's originality
4. Post me your pictures and descriptions here, but PM me the links. Do not post them here (to avoid idea stealing).
5. Write the features and post 1-3 pics here

I hope someone will join :D This is probably the most challenging contest (cause almost everyone can build a house or skyscaper I think) :D Tell ur friends about it!!
I will join the contest with my map for two players (you can see the link in my signature). It's simple (I know), but I don't have much time for building atm. I hope it will inspire you :D

Regards, JP

PS.: Sorry for my English :/

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

rioxas

Farmer
Ancestor

#2 [url]

3 August, 2013 18:26:01

I stink at posting pictures, but I'm just decent with electrics...I don't have very good ideas...and making it compact is a problem...

Erm, shaymin shay shay! No, I can't talk. Stop being weird.

Quote    Reply   

justplaying

Survivalist
Ancestor

#3 [url]

3 August, 2013 19:26:50

Lol :D Just post here the map :D It's not a big deal, my map is not compact :D and about the ideas, you can just look on internet, cause originality means that no1 made it before you in SC. But copying ideas in minecraft is all right :D

Quote    Reply   

mgblitz81

Survivalist
Ancestor

#8 [url]

4 August, 2013 06:49:13

I don't think I should join.... Besides, I tend to take my time and I get burnt out easily building stuff within a certain time frame.

But I would love to judge if you need a hand justplaying.

____________________________________________________________________________________
For a complete list of all my electric projects, videogames, and tutorials click on this link:
http://survivalcraft.lefora.com/topic/19405016/Electrical-Projects-Videogames-Tutorials-Showcase-Thread

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jett

Survivor
Full Fledged

#12 [url]

8 August, 2013 19:48:39

Ok. Mine so far had LOTS of electrical things and depending on where you step, the people will say different thing. Also, people will randomly talk some times because of the pressure plates scattered everywhere.

Quote    Reply   

robot omega

Master Miner

#13 [url]

9 August, 2013 20:39:53

Is there still room? I am good with electrics, and making them look small (Hiding underground). I can use minipics..If I can remember the actual name, I will post behind the elelctrics. I am redundant but I am good at most electrics, I can figure out the ones I do not know, easily.

We come, we go. We are born then eventually and inevitably die. Life is not about making everything perfect, it is more important to enjoy life.

Quote    Reply   

jett

Survivor
Full Fledged

#14 [url]

11 August, 2013 17:34:42

Well, I have to quit. My mansion was SUPER big, and everyone i know who tried it thought it was AMAZING, but then, i made a pressure plate lava trap. The game got glitched, and the lava got through the stone somehow. It burnt down my house... That game was wierd, cause i tried it on creative, and got killed. That's supposed to be impossible!

Quote    Reply   

justplaying

Survivalist
Ancestor

#16 [url]

16 August, 2013 16:31:18

Every1 can join :)
Don't ask, just post your map here 

Regards, JP

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply