Remove this ad

cplgiantgamer

Survivor
Old Timer

#61 [url]

30 March, 2014 20:04:51

How to Configure a Clock

I am growing tiresome of researching this. Every source I find explains how the clock WORKS, not how to configure it. I honestly don't care how it works. I only wish to know how one can set this device up.
If anybody out there knows, and can explain it in first do this, then this form, I would be so glad.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

cursedth

Country President
Ancestor

#62 [url]

31 March, 2014 18:50:28

cplgiantgamer wrote:
I am growing tiresome of researching this. Every source I find explains how the clock WORKS, not how to configure it. I honestly don't care how it works. I only wish to know how one can set this device up.
If anybody out there knows, and can explain it in first do this, then this form, I would be so glad.

Hey cplgaintgamer,

I am not sure what you mean with the CLOCK and can only guess you mean the Real Time Clock.
If it is about the realtime clock, well, you can't configure it. It displays the time since the worldfile started.
See : "Timing the day with RTC and photodiode" for possible uses.

If you meant something else plz try explaining again. I'll try to help. - -d

Cursedth

Quote    Reply   

cplgiantgamer

Survivor
Old Timer

#63 [url]

5 April, 2014 23:09:24

cursedth wrote:

cplgiantgamer wrote:I am growing tiresome of researching this. Every source I find explains how the clock WORKS, not how to configure it. I honestly don't care how it works. I only wish to know how one can set this device up.

Hey cplgaintgamer,

I am not sure what you mean with the CLOCK and can only guess you mean the Real Time Clock.
If it is about the realtime clock, well, you can't configure it. It displays the time since the worldfile started.
See : "Timing the day with RTC and photodiode" for possible uses.

If you meant something else plz try explaining again. I'll try to help. - -d

Cursedth

I mean the Real Time Clock, sorry, I just thought people would be all like "Oh, he means the Real Time Clock!" Guess not.
By configure (guess I used the wrong word for the scenario), I mean set up. Like, how to connect it all together to make it work.
Thanks.

Quote    Reply   

ritehunter

Founder
Ancestor

#64 [url]

21 May, 2014 12:10:27

CPLGiantGamer, Don't fret.
Soon enough I will make a guide for that.
I just need some time writing it and getting the required pictures.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help