Remove this ad

mgblitz81

Survivalist
Ancestor

#41 [url]

22 July, 2013 03:01:01

Not a problem :)

____________________________________________________________________________________
For a complete list of all my electric projects, videogames, and tutorials click on this link:
http://survivalcraft.lefora.com/topic/19405016/Electrical-Projects-Videogames-Tutorials-Showcase-Thread

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ledloaf

Newb

#42 [url]

25 July, 2013 23:12:49

I use to build this stupid xOR circuit in minecraft to allow opening a door from the outside and closing it in the inside. Is there something I am reading wrong? Because it does not seem to work the same way, perhaps I am looking for a different circuit. Thanks

Quote    Reply   

mgblitz81

Survivalist
Ancestor

#43 [url]

26 July, 2013 02:26:24

Do you only want the door to open when outside and close from the inside? Or do you want both switches to be able to open and close the door?

____________________________________________________________________________________
For a complete list of all my electric projects, videogames, and tutorials click on this link:
http://survivalcraft.lefora.com/topic/19405016/Electrical-Projects-Videogames-Tutorials-Showcase-Thread

Quote    Reply   

13ritany

Newb

#44 [url]

26 July, 2013 02:31:27

Does anyone know how to make gates open from inside and outside? Ex: I open the gate from the inside, step out and then close it from the outside. I want it to be electric so I don't hit an animal when I hit the gate to open/close. 

Quote    Reply   

ledloaf

Newb

#45 [url]

26 July, 2013 02:42:06

Do you only want the door to open when outside and close from the inside? Or do you want both switches to be able to open and close the door?

-mgblitz81

Both open and close, I could probably figure it out on my own but im so ridiculously slow on my phone. It just allowed to open the door and when your inside you can close and of course open it again too to get out. Thanks!

Quote    Reply   

mgblitz81

Survivalist
Ancestor

#46 [url]

26 July, 2013 04:09:21

Well, for the both of you...

Create two buttons, one on the inside of the house/gate, and one on the outside. Run wire connecting them together using wire through block or adjacent block wiring underground. Note that adjacent block wiring is simply running a wire from one block to another that are connected at only one edge, not actually sharing a side. You can keep all your wires underground using this method. Next, run a wire out from the previous wire and connect it to the hinged edge of the door/gate.

That's it! Hope that is clear enough.

Quote    Reply   

LeforaGuest

#47 [url]

26 July, 2013 04:16:55

Here is an alternative, you can place the Sr latch somewhere underground and then make the wires go wherever you want. I just figured it out last night and it works stupendously.

http://imgur.com/a/2woWY

It is also a good example of what the Sr latch and it's clock are capable of.

Quote    Reply   

13ritany

Newb

#48 [url]

26 July, 2013 04:23:45

Well thanks. Not sure if I used your method but it works! Now does anyone know how/why my horses get out of their stalls? I have a stables and each stall opens into a yard. Each stall has two high gates and each side is controlled by a different switch. 

Quote    Reply   

ledloaf

Newb

#50 [url]

26 July, 2013 21:21:52

Create two buttons, one on the inside of the house/gate, and one on the outside. Run wire connecting them together using wire through block or adjacent block wiring underground. Note that adjacent block wiring is simply running a wire from one block to another that are connected at only one edge, not actually sharing a side. You can keep all your wires underground using this method. Next, run a wire out from the previous wire and connect it to the hinged edge of the door/gate.

-mgblitz81

I have not tried it yet, but by button do you mean switches as well. If this is anything like how minecraft works the buttons have a short timer on them, while a switch will hold the value.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ledloaf

Newb

#51 [url]

26 July, 2013 21:26:18

-mgblitz81

This is what I want.

Is there a way to suppress it down a bit? Any help would be great!

Quote    Reply   

ledloaf

Newb

#52 [url]

26 July, 2013 21:42:12

Sorry this forum is weird I don't see how to EDIT my post so I have to make another one. Besides trying to suppress it the letters used for it would help a lot, I can't tell by the quality. Is there a reason he has an 2 open holes in his project?

Quote    Reply   

mgblitz81

Survivalist
Ancestor

#53 [url]

27 July, 2013 06:47:50

I mean only buttons. Switches work but you need to turn them off and back on when you want to open the door. You are correct about the currents for buttons and switches btw.

As for your other post, is there supposed to be a pic included? If so, I can't see it

Quote    Reply   

ledloaf

Newb

#54 [url]

27 July, 2013 08:03:50

It's a youtube link to a video maybe I can make it so it does not pop up like that and you can check it when your free (its short)

http://www. youtube.com/ watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zJfTd4N5TFk

(I put a space before youtube and a space after / just so you know hopefully it shows) Thanks!

Quote    Reply   

justplaying

Survivalist
Ancestor

#55 [url]

6 August, 2013 18:04:40

Im too lazy to read all the post (so I dont know if somebody mentioned that), but u have some mistakes in delay gates - one delay gate delays by 0.25sec, and the chaining is - 0.25-1-4-7secs

Regards, JP

Quote    Reply   

Joeblow

Survivor
Full Fledged

#57 [url]

19 October, 2013 16:50:18

Oh my god. I think i have gone cross eyed. It's all Greek.

Question, why is it when i place a NOT gate it causes my photo diode to send a flicker signal to my lights. I don't mind that it does it because it makes my bouys work at sea but it's giving me epileptic fits in my house.

Quote    Reply   

reap3r119

Survivor

#59 [url]

21 October, 2013 16:26:59

JoeblowQuestion, why is it when i place a NOT gate it causes my photo diode to send a flicker signal to my lights. I don't mind that it does it because it makes my bouys work at sea but it's giving me epileptic fits in my house.

It's a loop. The diode doesn't detect light, so when it passes through the NOT gate, it produces a signal, activating the lights. The light they produce is detected by the diode, causing the NOT gate to shut off the signal, turning off the lights, so on and so forth. Place a wall between the lights and the diode to stop it.

Last Edited By: reap3r119 21 October, 2013 18:45:12. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

rejaro122

Worm Food
Full Fledged

#60 [url]

22 January, 2014 13:55:27

Unlimited light

mikeyy599 wrote:
i found a trick with a photodiode XD if you leave it in sunlight and connect it to a light bulb then it's infinite supply of light

I have atrick too for unli light. place two photodiode connect the first photodiode to a logic NOT gate then connect the wire to the light bulb. connect the copper wire after the logic NOT gate to the second wire, then viola you have unli light even when its dark.

Photodiode-----------Logic NOT gate-----I-----------Bulb
                                                       I
Photodiode---------------------------------------I

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help